Sunday, February 11, 2007

BeadsforLife Cover for Seattle Woman Magazine

Devin Hibbard of BeadsForLife, a nonprofit organization that helps women in the Third World

Devin Hibbard of BeadsForLife

My first entry...

A cover I shot recently for Seattle Woman Magazine. This is Devin Hibbard of BeadsForLife, a nonprofit organization that helps women in the Third World help themselves. You can download the entire copy of this print magazine from here. It changes every month, of course, but I often do the covers and some inside work.

. . . . . . .
ETA on Sept 2, 2007: The issue with the story on Devin Hibbard and BeadsForLife is still available directly from this unposted link, but I don't know for how long.
. . . . . . .

Angela Blackburn in Seattle Woman Magazine

Another photo from inside the same issue: this one I made of Angela Blackburn for an article on daughters who take care of their parents.


  • My Main Site
  • No comments:

    SISTERS & GIRLFRIENDS - Elena and Chiara

    Today is International Women's Day. I am thinking of how important women's friendships are with their girlfriends and their sisters....